Because life isn’t a rehearsal
Tailor made hypnotherapy in Nottingham
What makes Mindblocks different?
I also regularly help clients overcome many other areas as per the below:
- Hypnosis For Children – Children have wonderful imaginations so much so sometimes a bad dream, their perception of an event or a symptom such as bed wetting, nail biting or specific behavioural /emotional issues tend to be related to certain blocks.
LossManagement – Name something that you have lost that is positive? Now name something positive that you have gained? The mind always wants to keep you safe and words such as “loss” that has been programmed into us doesn’t always agree with the subconscious mind. Contrary to most people’s belief, weight release is NOT always associated with food.
- Managing Fears /Overcoming Phobias – Spiders, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Driving, Heights Cotton Wool, Buttons, Clowns etc – Sometimes things can terrify us and we are not sure why or if we do know why, we are not sure how to deal with it? The fast phobia cure technique I employ usually removes these issues once and for all.
- Overcoming Habits – Addictions such (but not exclusive to) smoking, drinking, OCD, Weight management
- Nail-biting – Many adults bite their nails which can be really painful, unattractive and upsetting. This usually has a reason and serves a purpose for the mind. Through hypnosis we can ascertain what is causing the unwanted behaviour.
- Stop Smoking – This common habit offers temporary relief, it acts as a distractor, through hypnosis we look to see what is causing a client to smoke which we upgrade as well as re-programme the mind to just how an individual wants to be.
- Sleep Issues / Insomnia – When we are born we can and we did sleep anywhere!! In someone’s arms, in a cot, in a car or even at the dinner table! Therefore, if somebody cannot get to sleep there is usually a subconscious reason for keeping somebody awake.
“You will run out of body parts long before your unconscious mind runs out of ideas for getting your attention” – Gerry Kein
- Pain Management – In most cases the mind has so much more control over pain than we realise. With some exceptions that subconsciously has created specific symptoms for a reason. I have helped clients with hay fever, tickly coughs and skin rashes.
- Sports Coaching/ Sports Improvement – Are we really using our amazing skill set to our advantage? Coaching and hypnotherapy can really help retain focus, address any imposter syndrome and with just a few adjustments and better understanding really make a difference to your sport. This applies to golfers, footballers, rugby players, swimmers, tennis players and any other sport which requires focus
I also support:
- Grief Issues
- Business Improvement
- Memory Improvement
- Academic and Study Improvement
- Anger Management
- Public Speaking
If your issue is not listed please contact me by email or phone to discuss on telephone number 0115 772 007 5
If you would like to book a free 1 hour consultation, please take a look at the calendar here
If you would like to read about the night that my world completely changed and put me on this wonderful journey, it is available on Amazon in electronic format now.
You can find a free sample by clicking on the book Read Now
If you have any questions please give me a call on 0115 772 007 5 or refer to the FAQ page
This whole experience with Adam has been challenging and completely eye opening. The experience identified that my anxiety was only a distraction from other things that I was not dealing with. It has made me see the world through new eyes and has made me deal with, and make peace with my past. Adam has supported me every step of the way. Although I still do feel anxious in some instances after the hypnotherapy, I now understand it more and can handle it effectively. I would 100% recommend this service. Adam adapts his technique to each individual and will stick with you for the whole of your journey. My advice would be to go into it open minded and to not expect your fear to be recovered instantly, it may identify other things that you did not expect.
Aimee from East Mids
I arranged an online session with Adam to address my anxiety – the session took a major change in direction which Adam insisted to allow to direct and despite having had a light frog in my throat/ grunting cough for over 40 years he concentrated on that and we went back to where it began, spoke to the younger me and I haven’t coughed since! I am still in shock and can’t believe it (which Adam tells me not to say so my mind continues to believe) oddly my anxiety has dramatically reduced too, I have been to the mall on my own which is something I haven’t done for years!! All this in the space of 1 hour and thousands of miles apart ….I am still lost for words and that is a first, I would have paid 10 times the amount for the freedom this has given me, I am planning to take the kids to the beach for the day soon, one step at a time.
Angela from Melbourne
I recently started to learn how to drive and had a bad experience at the beginning of my lessons that made me extremely nervous and was putting me on the verge of quitting all together. However, Adam managed to change my belief that driving was dangerous and get me to enjoy driving again. He was calm, compassionate and understanding of the fear. The environment was welcoming and he had a really great energy. After one session I felt more positive about driving but didn’t want to believe my nerves had gone until my next lesson. After that lesson it confirmed that my nerves had disappeared and now I’m now a more confident driver than ever before.
Sarah from East Mids
I first went to Adam with the problem with anxiety; I had tried a talk therapist, mindfulness apps, and even bought into so many things that would cure me. None of them worked until I contacted Adam and at first I was nervous not knowing about hypnosis, I thought he was going to make me be a goat! But Adam greeted me in a professional manner and made me feel at ease straight away and then went on to describe what was going to happen. Very quickly I felt more relaxed and he talked me through the next stages, and never once did I feel nervous. The hypnosis part was very relaxing and I felt as if I could just go to sleep (the chair is very comfortable!) but Adam kept me talking and soon enough he was giving me hypnotherapy. After the session I felt emotional but Adam assured me that a lot of things had come up and it was completely normal.
Lyndsay from East Mids